Photobucket

Monday, April 2, 2012

Falcao unfazed by City and Chelsea bid talk

Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao has cooled talk of a summer move to Manchester City or Chelsea.Colombia striker Falcao, 26, has been a huge success in Europe since arriving from River Plate in 2009, helping Porto to league and Europa League success last season and hitting 26 goals in 37 games for Atletico in the current campaign.
That form has seen talk of a move to the Premier League resurface, but Falcao insists he is happy with life at the Vicente Calderon.
"The press said that Manchester City and Chelsea want me, but I am calm about this," he said. "I know La Liga is watched all across the world and it is normal that if I do good work many clubs watch me, but I insist now I am only focused on obtaining success with Atletico."
He added: "My move to Atletico was a personal choice and I am satisfied because La Liga is the best in the world."
Atletico Madrid are currently seventh in the table, five points behind fourth-placed Malaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment